The Transport Management, Marketing and Logistics
The Transport Management, Marketing and Logistics is a guarantor of these branches of study: Transport Management, Marketing and Logistics and Management, Marketing and Logistics in Communications.
Students of these courses are especially prepared for:
- economic and administrative management of transport institutions and organisations focused on a road and railway transport
- communication between a forwarder and a customer and dealing with relations between forwarders
The basis of study stands on common economic disciplines that are extended by applications focusing on economics of enterprises, transport management, marketing and logistics.
The section of Management, Marketing and Logistics in Communications prepares students for professional positions in Communications, it is in postal and telecommunications sector, respectively both operators of these services and regulatory organs, ministries etc. The graduate acquires specialized knowledge for conceptual on all control levels.
Our department participates in these types of study:
- Undergraduate (Bachelor) type of study (three-year study in full-time or part-time study mode)
- (Master) type of study (two-year study in full-time or part-time study mode)
- Licence and certificate study